Thursday, January 18, 2007

100th entry! I make it a point to read back every now and then. ahhh , all the memories to savour.

I met up with bugger( jaycob?!!?) , kang , hew and Sean (Hew's friend) after work yesterday. We went Wala for awhile before heading over to zouk without hew and friend. We thought Wala was a club but nope, Wala is a pub. It is still a nice place though, good songs and good company.

After zouk, me and bug tried to save on the cab fare so we hitchhiked kang's cab back to woodlands. We then walked our way from kang's place to admiralty and then back to woodlands interchange. Btw, we were supposed to walked straight to woodlands but bugger who was sure that his way was right took us to admiralty. It was a long walk and we had a nice long talk. contents to remain confidential. Talking about this, I kinda missed going to hong yun's place for soccer matches and all the confession sessions. Hopefully we'll be able to do that soon.

I feel like I'm searching for something. But I do not know what exactly am i searching for. We are all searching for the same things, its just that some have found it some dont. Sounding hopeful...

I'm home on my off day again. Dang, i gotta find things to do.

Everyone's not really blogging these days. Blog pls...

Alittle bit of love for me..