Sunday, June 17, 2007

3 months break from blogging again. suddenly got the urge to write again. i doubt i'll be updating regularly though. its the pauses in my life again that pulls me back here again.

i'm in the army now. bald and tan. Life's so different. my weekends are worth a million dollars but they are flying past at the speed of light. i'm still coping fine, and hope i'll still do so in the next phase , CDC (combat diving course). After months of not using my brain, i swear to you i'm alittle brain-dead now. All i can think of is , i'm booking in later and that makes me blue. -stone-

Life isnt great for me at the moment. Another period of hard time i'm trying to struggle through. It always happen, and i wonder when will it stop. I thought it would end this time. I had plans, I had dreams. I was given hope and i was happy. Now my world seems so small and i'm not happy. i'm trying to change my lifestyle. In fact, i'm trying to change myself. Not the finished article yet, its gonna take some time. The transition is abit hard. Hold my hands and take me away once more, like how you did before. Could you promise me you wont let go this time ?

So much has changed since the last time i blog. i'm not much different. but alot of perspectives have changed.

so long ...