Tuesday, March 06, 2007

ok, major shifts in my life this few weeks.
chronologically,

1.- i went for 203 chalet! boy, its good to see them. All looking good i'm glad to say. i still think we have the most amazing ppl among us, the naive ones, the funny ones, the cute ones, the gian beng ones (one for this actually, right anna?). the only thing common among them is a kind heart. i feel like the most evil person there everytime. considering how kind i am, that should be quite a statement. i dont say this, but i do love and cherish every min we spent tgt. monstarZ! i cam-gigolo'ed all thru the night. ha.

2.- SOCCER! i went back to school for my training be4 the chalet ( ok, not so chronologically after all). it was drizzling. the backdrop has been set. there was a surge of feelings just by looking at the field. i was shock at my own emotions too. my eyes were wet. i guess i left the school with too much regrets. seeing her at the gates didnt help at all. Everything went back to normal after i kicked around and had a talk with my coach. haha, i remembered all my silly pep talk before matches. i think it didnt motivate them at all la. i must have looked foolish. sigh, i want play for school again.

3- RESULTS ! never would i have though i'll ever see my name on the screen. but i DID ! Its hard to describe the feeling but looking at the triple A's on my result slip just feels soooooooooooooooooooooooo great. i did it, straight As! i jumped 10 grades and chem engineering, here i REALLY come. my gp would be the booby trap though, whether i make it in really hang on the balance over my gp grades.Most of bgang also did well, fortunately,except one or two who did not reach their expectations. anyway, i'm applying for a scholarship too, really banking on this. pls God ! i love exxonmobile and sembcorp! lol, so realistic.

4- i'm quiting my job. not quiting actually, i alr quited. Pull and Bear! i'll miss the people there. Been fun working at that place. thank peepz! =) Friday would be my last day there. so ya, those that didnt come down and want to come visit me , this is is your last chance!!!!!!! i'm broke by the way.

people who came to visit me : soon keng, yao wei, pengo, lee lao shi, ah long , adib, melissa, yilin , meizhen, qiu , jo , joel, weini, yuhao , fiona, my cousins and aunties.

people who came but not becos they are visiting : lionel and huiying , shu hui, wendy, shi jia, han ting, zhi tong, su xian, din and hizam and zakee and adib and shahril and zufar and gang. and yes my GF!!

PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T BOTHER TO COME: yes, u know who you are.


i having a mid-life identity crisis now. no kidding. and my colleagues say i'm balding. getting very emo every day.. must be cos of the receding hair line. trying to find a meaning for everything. i bet no one get wat i'm saying. in short, i'm having a crisis right now.

save me. .